Job Position: Procurement officer
Company: Confidential (Italian company)
Reports to: Manager
Salary: AED 7,500 – 8,500 per month
We are recruiting procurement officer for an Italian company based in Dubai.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes local/international suppliers for company.
- Evaluates suppliers on delivery, quality, and cost performance, and finds alternative suppliers to establish cost savings as well as to minimize the risk of supplier failures to the company.
- Ensures the availability of materials needed in production and in any other department.
- Monitors the ordering process and delivery status of goods.
- Together with the Engineering department, evaluates suppliers on delivery, quality and cost performance and proposes replacement suppliers if necessary.
- Ensures consumable items are enough for production requirement especially polishing items.
- Helps in checking Inter Company prices for sales quotation purposes.
- Oversees material demands for local/international supplier buy-out order/local order.
- Obtains recommendations from suppliers for possible alternative items with the approval of the quality.
- Verifies receipt orders versus the items ordered.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Take responsibility for stock level of raw material, purchased items, semi-fabricated and finished goods.
- Any other job-related duties as required.
If you are interested please send your updated cv with below mentioned details:
- Years of relevant experience
- Designation of the person you report to
- Current salary and benefits
- Expected salary and benefits
- Notice period to join if selected.
- Date of birth
- Type of products procured, types of suppliers (local and international) material management, project estimation, Material planning.