Job Vacancy - Accountant (Ajman)
Job Position: Accountant
Company: Confidential (MEP – Contracting Company)
Location: Ajman, UAE
Reports to: Manager
Salary: AED 2,000 – 2,500 per month
Other Benefits: Visa, Insurance.
The accountant is responsible for maintaining end-to-end financial activities across business groups. Primarily responsible for the day to day accounting activities, whilst developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting data / information to key stakeholders as per business requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable accounts.
- Customer invoice processing and submitting invoice to client with supporting documents.
- Documentation and keeping records of payments to suppliers.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Review journal entries in the accounting ledgers, and ensure accuracy and completion of records.
- Maintained cash management process. Including reporting of cash balances, and monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Execute Accounting for all areas such as booking invoices, expenses, salaries, banks, sales, and fixed assets.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level in Accountancy.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and accounting software
- Knowledge of UAE VAT laws and FTA regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills