Vacancy – Accounts Manager (Dubai)
Job Position: Accounts Manager
Location: DIFC – Dubai
Reports to: Office Manager / Executive Assistant to MD
Salary: AED 10,000 – 12,000 per month
Other Benefits: Visa, Insurance and Yearly 2-way air ticket allowance.
The Accounts Manager is responsible for maintaining end-to-end financial activities across business groups. Primarily responsible for the day to day accounting activities, whilst developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting data / information to key stakeholders as per business requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain P&L and Balance Sheet accounts by identifying, verifying, recording, reconciling financial transactions and resolving any discrepancies.
- Manage and monitor budgets, perform analysis and forecasting, investigate variances and provide recommendations.
- Monitor project costings, analyse and forecast according to business requirements.
- Manage bank accounts and relationships, prepare reconciliations and manage / plan cash flows accordingly.
- Adhere to the yearly and monthly close timetable, ensuring complete and accurate Financial Reporting
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly financial reports and analysis as required including reconciliation of all intercompany financial transactions.
- Implement and maintain internal controls, ensure compliance with standard accounting and auditing processes as per IFRS, UAE VAT laws and FTA requirements.
- Generate monthly payroll for group companies & maintain / record data for employee benefits and required provisions including commissions and EOSB/DEWS
- Reconcile customer / supplier accounts & generate SOA’s when requested.
- Responsible for checking sales invoices and updating customer accounts and balances.
- Responsible for generating, recording supplier payments, including bank transfers (online) & cheque payments.
- Process employee expenses reimbursements and manage petty cash flow.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely completion of audit reporting.
- Responsible to attend all internal meetings with accurate data/presentations as required.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level in Accountancy.
- CA, ACCA, CPA, CMA or equivalent (desirable)
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and accounting software (Xero)
- Experience in operating to IFRS.
- Experience of liaising with external auditors Skills
- Knowledge of UAE VAT laws and FTA regulations
- Ability to operate autonomously.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- High attention to detail with a methodical and accurate approach to all tasks
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to carry out end-to-end processes, including data-entry and filing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility as per business requirements
- Knowledge of DIFC and/or Federal Law regulations ie employment law (desirable)
- Knowledge of taxation rules outside of UAE ie Witholding Tax (desirable)
Fill out the form below to apply for the job vacancy:
2 thoughts on “Vacancy – Accounts Manager (Dubai)”
Looking for Accounts and finance jobs.
CA finalist with Master in commerce having 7 years of experience in Accounting and Auditing in India